Kingdom Prophetic Society

Kingdom Prophetic Society

Weekly Proverb - When What You Are Doing....

Views: 33

Comment

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Comment by Alan Smith on April 18, 2018 at 5:35pm

Amen for sure Ronald J. Thanks for the comment.

Alan

Comment by Ronald J on April 18, 2018 at 4:02pm

Unmet expectations are part of life. Everyone disappoints. 

You can internalize the issue and make it about you not doing enough, or you can give yourself some slack and say it's the other persons problem of how they deal with the reality of disappointments in their fellow godkind/human being. Love never fails. If someone is doing 10% your love makes the other 90%. If two people are 10% and 10% then God's love makes it 120%. We have no lack in God when we are in faith. His grace is sufficient, but our faith and patience may be lacking at times. And our works. But the blame game is a lame game. Time to grow up and be the mature sons and daughters of God. Obedience is better than sacrifice. The ministry of reconciliation, being kind to one another, submission to one another in love, disciples who love one another, these are the hallmarks of Godly living and evidence of Christ in our midst. Pointing fingers at ourselves or others is not the answer. Learning of Christ and Holy Spirit and Father God is the answer. 

About

Alan Smith created this Ning Network.

God TV and Christian Radio

End Time Headline News

End Time Headlines

Click here for End Time Headlines

Like us on Facebook!

Alan Smith on Facebook!

CLICK HERE

to "Like" us on Facebook. Then Share the page with all of your friends!

Prayer Requests- Sally Reep Prayer Co-ordinator of KPS Intercessors

Click here to add your prayer requests.

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Alan Smith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service