Kingdom Prophetic Society

Kingdom Prophetic Society

Kingdom Prophetic Society,

I would like to have some insight and perhaps some interpretation of two dreams and an experience.  The dream that came first came through someone else but was strictly about me.  The second dream came to me.  And the experience was mine and connected to my dream.  I do believe the dreams and the experience are all connected. 

In the first dream, the person dreaming went to sleep listening to "I surrender all".  She said that I was pregnant.  The father of my child had a truck with 16 tires; 4 of which were bad.  So, I bought 4 new, used tires to please the father of my child.  But the 4 tires would not work.  They would not turn.  I was picking out a wedding dress and there were four women with me.  She remembered thinking that I was hanging around the wrong crowd.  One of the women was up to no good.  The dress was cream colored with a sash that was either green or purple.  And down the back of the dress was the name "Ashua".  The women were suppose to be there for me but they were not that into me and I wasn't into them.  She awoke singing "I surrender all".

Second dream in which I had a week to two weeks later.  I dreamed that a large snake was chasing me.  It was a boa or python type snake.  It would strike at me over and over barely missing me everytime.  It was yellow with maroon colored diamonds on it.  I remember it was huge.

A couple weeks later I had an experience that is connected.  I was cleaning a client's house.  I went into a bedroom and there was a stuffed snake wrapped around a guitar.  It was the exact replica of the snake that was in my dream.  The colors were exact.  The guitar nor the snake had been there in the previous times that I had been there to clean.

The main reason that I posted this here for input is because I want to hear from people who do not know me nor anything going on in my life.  That way when I get the interpretation I will know it's from God. 

Thank you all!

Kim Land

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for posting this Kim-we will be seeking God with you...Ron Ross

Kim,

Have you received any input yet? I am still praying-sorry, I have been off-line for several weeks...but, am very interested in what Papa is saying to you. I will, of course let you know when and if I get interpretation. Also, I am writing to you from my wife's page...lost my password and haven't gotten it retrieved as of yet. Papa's continued best, Ron Ross 

Ron,

I got a lot of input during last week's Prophetic Counsel on the 2nd dream and the experience.  I am still waiting for interpretation on the 1st dream.  I know that they are all connected.  I have pieces but still need some more.  I know it all has to do with Praise and Worship.  I am on the Worship Team at my church. Speaking of the 1st dream,  I feel that the truck with 16 tires could mean a large ministry.  Me being pregnant means that I am birthing something in the Spirit.  "Ashua" = Jesus has my back.  I do feel like the snake however is symbolic of a religious spirit.  The wrong crowd and the 4 tires that would not work, would not turn could mean several things.  We had a second Worship Team that I was on when I dreamed this dream.  This team is no more, so I joined the other team.  Since then I have seen some religious activity in nature of perfectionism, performance, hindrances in the flow of the Spirit, etc.  So with all that said, I am honestly waiting on the Lord to give me witnesses to what I have so far.  I appreciate your input and prayers. 

In Christ my Hope of Glory!!

Kim Land

Janis Ross said:

Kim,

Have you received any input yet? I am still praying-sorry, I have been off-line for several weeks...but, am very interested in what Papa is saying to you. I will, of course let you know when and if I get interpretation. Also, I am writing to you from my wife's page...lost my password and haven't gotten it retrieved as of yet. Papa's continued best, Ron Ross 

Kim Land said:

Ron,

I got a lot of input during last week's Prophetic Counsel on the 2nd dream and the experience.  I am still waiting for interpretation on the 1st dream.  I know that they are all connected.  I have pieces but still need some more.  I know it all has to do with Praise and Worship.  I am on the Worship Team at my church. Speaking of the 1st dream,  I feel that the truck with 16 tires could mean a large ministry.  Me being pregnant means that I am birthing something in the Spirit.  "Ashua" = Jesus has my back.  I do feel like the snake however is symbolic of a religious spirit.  The wrong crowd and the 4 tires that would not work, would not turn could mean several things.  We had a second Worship Team that I was on when I dreamed this dream.  This team is no more, so I joined the other team.  Since then I have seen some religious activity in nature of perfectionism, performance, hindrances in the flow of the Spirit, etc.  So with all that said, I am honestly waiting on the Lord to give me witnesses to what I have so far.  I appreciate your input and prayers. 

Kim Land

Ron Ross said:

Kim,
My wife and I were at the Prophetic counsel tonight and of course saw the input you received from them. Very good! Maybe the Lord is issuing a call to you in this first dream. You surrender all and are pregnant with gifted-ness and call to worship ministry. If you think this may be true, I might have some ideas

Hi Ron,

I do believe this to be true.  I feel like the Lord may be calling me out of this team to surrender and completely trust Him for the next move.  He gave me some words one morning, "you go where I send thee".  God has taken me into a new Revelatory Realm.  I am experiencing a vivid awareness of colors and angellic activity.  I am flooded with Revelation almost on a daily basis.  I am so excited.   I would love to hear your ideas, please share.  I don't believe that our connection is a coincidence.  He orders our steps. 
Janis Ross said:

Kim Land said:

Ron,

Kim Land

Ron Ross said:

Kim,
My wife and I were at the Prophetic counsel tonight and of course saw the input you received from them. Very good! Maybe the Lord is issuing a call to you in this first dream. You surrender all and are pregnant with gifted-ness and call to worship ministry. If you think this may be true, I might have some ideas

Kim,

Sorry about the first dream. I just lost it in the mix of things. We will discuss the first one next week. Thanks for being a part. I so appreciate it.

blessings

Alan

Alan,

I just figured you saw something in the other one that stood out to discuss.  I enjoy being a part of all this more than you know. 

Kim

Alan Smith said:

Kim,

Sorry about the first dream. I just lost it in the mix of things. We will discuss the first one next week. Thanks for being a part. I so appreciate it.

blessings

Alan

Kim,

I hope the Lord has shown you much revelation on your dreams!  Because you posted at one point that you are waiting on the Lord to give you witnesses to what you have so far, I'll share this:  I was also at the prophetic counsel the night we inquired of the Lord about your dream.  I also heard the word "religion" in reference to the boa (and was not obedient to share it-- sorry)!  Blessings!

Tonya,

Thank you so much.  This was the final witness that I needed.  I had heard "religion" as well.  And through the Word of God that the Lord led me too, I believe that the snake is definetly "religion".  I appreciate you getting this to me. This gives me peace in the decisions that my husband and I have recently made. 

Love in Christ,

Kim

Tonya Cone said:

Kim,

I hope the Lord has shown you much revelation on your dreams!  Because you posted at one point that you are waiting on the Lord to give you witnesses to what you have so far, I'll share this:  I was also at the prophetic counsel the night we inquired of the Lord about your dream.  I also heard the word "religion" in reference to the boa (and was not obedient to share it-- sorry)!  Blessings!

Thank you Char for asking the Lord for the interpretation.  I had some missing pieces that the Lord has given me now.  I believe the interpretation is complete now.  You are right on.  God bless you

Kim

RSS

About

Alan Smith created this Ning Network.

Page Administrator

Alan Smith

God TV and Christian Radio

End Time Headline News

End Time Headlines

Click here for End Time Headlines

Like us on Facebook!

Alan Smith on Facebook!

CLICK HERE

to "Like" us on Facebook. Then Share the page with all of your friends!

Prayer Requests- Sally Reep Prayer Co-ordinator of KPS Intercessors

Click here to add your prayer requests.

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Alan Smith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service