Kingdom Prophetic Society

Kingdom Prophetic Society

Could anyone help me with a dream that my son had? 

In his words.....

"I had a dream about a guy at work.  He was being crucified for something that he had done.  2 ravens landed on his shoulders and plucked his eyes out.  People ran in fear.  I wanted to help but was scared.  It was all in black and white except the ravens were purple, a dark purple with an oily gloss to them."

Thank you!

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interpretation:  Dreamer, This is a warning intercession dream from God.  The enemy gave the dream to you to set a foundation of fear in you, and God allowed it, the dream, to not only warn you but put be before you a situation before it happens to intercede on behalf others the Lord loves.  Remembering everything God does is redemptive, and His allowing this dream was His goodness towards you to not only prepare yourself but to redeem your fellowman from the prince of the dying world.

What happen to this "guy" whether it be him or not represents the coming attack on all the people of the earth.  Those who are relying on their God to be their shield and stronghold, walking in uncompromising righteousness will be shielded. However if there be doubtfulness, lawlessness/rebellion in their life, their life is opened to a curse (raven; Gen.8:7) which can signify areas of the flesh that need to be crucified or die.  Even as the Lord in these end-times pours out His portion double on all flesh so does the enemy of our souls (2 ravens=enemy’s portion).

The ability to bear up under life and what it brings must be weathered by one walking in the Kingdom of God – His government (shoulders).  One who is falsely yoked to man’s purposes (world’s government – Is.36) and not building the Kingdom will surely experience the changes coming (shoulders) and in the process make poor decisions for their ability to see Truth that will be taken from them.  There will be no one to help (Heb.6).

The enemy of our soul is a created being like you and me, Dreamer, he cannot create unless otherwise given authority by the Creator—God Almighty.  So the enemy’s messages to us in our dreams come in black and white. 

The color of dark purple/oily gloss, like a coin, has two sides.  The negative side would be a licentious (unrestrained lawlessness) authority that has false power will be the work at hand on the lives of those of a compromising life. 

The splash of color in a black & white dream is God speaking.  While the negative is still in operation, I believe God is encouraging you Dreamer to the positive.

The positive side would be God has given you Dreamer an royal authoritative voice to begin to becoming the salt of the earth, to be a preservative by interceding on behalf of the guy in your dream to be redeemed while it is still “Today” (Heb.3).

God allow this dream to call you into intercession for your generation.                                                     Blessings and Wisdom to you Dreamer.

Genesis 8:7 (AMP)                                                                                                                              7 And sent forth a raven, which kept going to and fro until the waters were dried up from the land.

Isaiah 36:6 (AMP)                                                                                                                               6 Behold, you trust in the staff of this bruised and broken reed, Egypt, which will pierce the hand of any man who leans on it. So is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all who trust and rely on him.

Hebrews 6:4-8 The Message (MSG)                                                                                                   4-8 Once people have seen the light, gotten a taste of heaven and been part of the work of the Holy Spirit, once they've personally experienced the sheer goodness of God’s Word and the powers breaking in on us—if then they turn their backs on it, washing their hands of the whole thing, well, they can’t start over as if nothing happened. That’s impossible. Why, they've re-crucified Jesus! They've repudiated him in public! Parched ground that soaks up the rain and then produces an abundance of carrots and corn for its gardener gets God’s “Well done!” But if it produces weeds and thistles, it’s more likely to get cussed out. Fields like that are burned, not harvested.

Hebrews 3:7-8 (AMP)                                                                                                                         7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: Today, if you will hear His voice,                                                       8 Do not harden your hearts, as [happened] in the rebellion [of Israel] and their provocation and [a]embitterment [of Me] in the day of testing in the wilderness,

Thank you to everyone for the help. I greatly appreciate your thoughts on this.

The co-worker was being crucified for something he had done. There seems to be no redemptive work here seeing that he had to pay for his own sin. But as the bible says if your eyes offend you it is better to pluck them out. The ravens were a dark purple covered with oil. The raven fed Elijah and kept him alive, so these ravens were plucking out the eyes so that whatever sin there is coming in through the eyes God's will is to take it away, pluck it out so that he will receive redemption and live. There needs to be confession and repentence of what ever this is. The co-worker's name is Mark. Mark was a disciple of Jesus, he laboured with Jesus so this is probably a Christian who is caught up in whatever it is and God is showing him his need of repentence and turning away from this evil for which Jesus has already paid the price when He was crucified. In Jesus name. Amen. 

RSS

About

Alan Smith created this Ning Network.

Page Administrator

Alan Smith

God TV and Christian Radio

End Time Headline News

End Time Headlines

Click here for End Time Headlines

Like us on Facebook!

Alan Smith on Facebook!

CLICK HERE

to "Like" us on Facebook. Then Share the page with all of your friends!

Prayer Requests- Sally Reep Prayer Co-ordinator of KPS Intercessors

Click here to add your prayer requests.

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Alan Smith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service